islam Marriage and divorce

Is divorce the only solution for any issue in a marriage

• Yes it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noor

Assamualaikum wrwb, am a relationship coach, content writer and an aspiring author.

My mission and vision is to create happy marriages in and around our society and save these marriages from divorce.

I believe nikah is a beautiful blessing bestowed upon us from Allah swt's, and it's also the sunnah of our beloved Mohammad SAW.

I wanted to serve the ummah and I was guided by Allah swt to become a relationship coach and expertise in pre and post marrital coaching and help my ummati brothers and sisters in resolving the issues in their married life by using different techniques and modules and fixing their marriages.

I always tell my clients that divorce or seperation is not the only solution for the every problem that arise in their marriages. I put in my 100% efforts to bring back the happiness and love between the couples and make sure that are back together for ever and ever.

In sha Allah may Allah swt be pleased with me, my intentions and my efforts in saving a complete family from breaking up and going through any kind of mental and emotional trauma.