What kinds of hair oil do you use?

Sal

I use a homemade oil. My grandmother used to make it but I have learned the recipe from her. This oil is made with herb like shikakai, amla, reeta and some seeds like musturd seeds, black cumin seeds and I also use a hand full of almonds. I just boil these all ingredients in mustard oil on a medium to low heat until they leave their aroma into the oil and its color get darker and strain it in a airtight bottle. I also mix some castor oil and olive with this self prepared oil. I was suffering from a massive hair loss but now Allhamdilillah I have recovered from it :)

awanromesa

I use a homemade oil. My grandmother used to make it but I have learned the recipe from her. This oil is made with herb like shikakai, amla, reeta and some seeds like musturd seeds, black cumin seeds and I also use a hand full of almonds. I just boil these all ingredients in mustard oil on a medium to low heat until they leave their aroma into the oil and its color get darker and strain it in a airtight bottle. I also mix some castor oil and olive with this self prepared oil. I was suffering from a massive hair loss but now Allhamdilillah I have recovered from it :)
Oh wow it's sounds so good. JazakAllah for sharing. ☺